Before installing this Cumulative Patch, you need to confirm that you use Veeam backup for Office 365 build 126.96.36.1991 or 188.8.131.523. From the Veeam console, click on Help and Support then on about.
Verify your Veeam version. If it’s build 184.108.40.2061 or 220.127.116.113, you can install the Cumulative Patch.
- After upgrading Veeam Backup for Office 365 (build 18.104.22.1681), upgrade the local repository fail with error Error: JetError -1605, JET_errKeyDuplicate, Illegal duplicate key” error.
- Jobs that fully backed up entire organisation Office 365, not backed up Personal sites.
- Update the product license failed with error Failed to check for license update.
- Check for available product failed with error Failed to check for updates.
- After upgrading version 5, error Unable to find mailbox account” error appear when you browsing backup with Veeam Explorer for Exchange.
If you use local repository configured with snapshot-based retention, the Teams data within the retention period is not available for Browsing. This problem appear after retention cleanup.
Install Cumulative Patch
From the Veeam website, download the Cumulative patch.
Execute VeeamBackupOffice365_22.214.171.1240_KB4078.msp file on the Veeam Backup for Office 365 server and click on Next.
Click on Update for begin updating server.
Click on Finish when updating has finished. Repeat the same operation for Veeam explorer.
Veeam version has been updated.